Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #23

All things must come to an end....
1) I loved Teacher Tube and creating avitars
2) This has made me more adventuresome when it somes to surfing the interent and what I can use my computer for regarding my job, I am usually worries about messing up the computer, but learning so many new things has increased my confidence
3) I had no idea how much my soon to be fourth grader knew about the computer and some of these programs such as Photostory, she is so far ahead of me, which is fun and great for her because as a dyslexic student she will always need some technology assistance
4) There were only a few times that I felt like the directions/procedures were cumbersome, such as with photostory which nearly did me in
5) I would, I thought this was great, I knew a few friends who were doing this also, so that helped and was even more fun
6) eye-opening (does that count as one word if I use a hyphen?)
7) I have commented on a few but will do some more, there were some many people participating this summer, I think I commented more at the beginning as I was getting started than at the end, but I do admit I loved getting comments on mine, so I will now go and return the favor.

Thank you to all who put this together, what a great idea! I'm done right? What do I do now?

2 comments:

VWB said...

Now that you are finished, simply enjoy the new tools you have chosen to use this next year!

Credit will be assigned and ceertificate sent sometime after the 10th.

What?? said...

I done too! YAHOO! I love reading your comments! Very real! I think your idea about blogging for SLP's and teachers of speech students with ideas is great! (I added the teachers of speech students so I wouldn't get left out.)